Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thank you Readers!!!

Dear All,

                 Another year has passed and WELCOME 2013!!!!! ( With bands and Confetti). I am taking the opportunity to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all followers and for those people who read my blogs. It was my first year in the blogging industry. Marami pa akong mga bagay na kailangan matutunan. My challenge para sa taong ito ay maging interesante ang aking mga blog na tipong you'll experience the difference ang drama.


Susubukan ko na ang bawat blog ko ay may kapupulutan din ng leksyon sa buhay.I would write anything under the sun.It could be a scoop, a movie review, a sport analysis, fashion, music and even parang the Correspondents (documentary...) I hope that more people will follow my blog and I hope to meet all the bloggers soon...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Erwan




No comments:

Post a Comment