Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ATENEO Lady Blue Eagles lost their second chance win against DE LA SALLE Lady Spikers

It was a frustrating Wednesday afternoon watching the Lady blue eagles lost their grip for another victory against the unstoppable Lady Spikers of De La Salle University. The much awaited game of all season had sold millions of ticket that made me and friends bought an upper box ticket worth 50.00Php. I must say that the game is truly exciting. The so called "Under dogs" were really dedicated this time to grab their first winning title as the UAAP season 74 Women's Volleyball Champions.

As the game began, You'll feel the heat rises between the two giant schools as they started to sing their own cheers. Honestly, I feel so excited to see Gretchen Ho in person playing her quick set forte. She is very beautiful. Two thumbs up for her!!!!!  Hehehehe..

                                                                                  

I would like to commend Allysa Valdez for her sky rocketing spikes. I have never seen a girl who spikes like a fireball. The game went bad on the third set as the Blue eagles having receiving error while the Lady Spikers continues to put the lady eagles down and bring home the bacon. The Blue eagles failed to maintain their momentum. I did not anticipate the game would end like that. I feel sorry for them. How I wish they do have good receive in order for them to have good play. What I like the most is the combination play and BOOM! What a game???!!!

I wish they could win the next season.. I'm excited to see them again for the Shakey's V-league this summer.. GO ATENEO! ONE BIG FIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. You're right that game was truly exciting. Even Ateneo didn't win that game I must say that was a good fight between these two teams. Anyway I congratulate Ateneo for winning back-to-back championship this Shakey's V-League season 9. They are truly amazing.

    UAAP News

    ReplyDelete